Krenometer is created by and mainly for offroad enthusiasts, but, some of its features, will be useful for urban drivers, too:
- Selected app autorun: just place your phone/tablet in the car holder, connect it to the charger and your desired app will run automatically, no manual bluetooth launch required;
- Smart bluetooth manager: launches bluetooth automatically when phone/tablet is connected to the car charger and shuts down when the charger is disconnected, if it was not active before phone/tablet was connected to the car charger;
- Smart car inclinometer (tilt meter): it will automatically override the active app (for example, navigation) and show up when you reach warning (yellow) zone and bring back the interrupted app when you are back in the green zone;
That is not it:
- Single-touch zeroing (calibration) and change of screen orientation;
- Simple user-friendly interface;
- Single-touch adjustable sensitivity level of sensors and warning (yellow)/alarm (red) zones by merely sliding your finger up and down the scroll;
- Easy-to-mute siren shortcut on the main screen;
- Volume control and 3-optional selection of warning sounds;
- Long press on pitch or roll indicator to reset to zero (calibrate) and set screen orientation according to current phone/tablet orientation in space.
- Connect phone/tablet to the charger to launch autorun provided that phone/tablet space orientation is equal to the one during calibration (zeroing).
- When background (watch) mode is active you can see respective icon in the notification bar. Under this mode if you enter yellow pitch or roll zone you will be automatically switched from the current app (navigation, for example) to Krenometer and back to the interrupted app when back to the green zone.
To exit background (watch) mode, exit the app by double tap on "back" button or unplug the charger.
- Place your phone/tablet in the car holder when your vehicle is still on the aclinal (horizontal) surface.
- Connect your phone/tablet to the charger and launch Krenometer.
- Perform calibration (zeroing) by a long press on any inclination (pitch or roll) indicator.
- To set autorun of any desired app and/or bluetooth, go to Krenometer settings. It is preferrable that the chosen app does not allow sleep mode (for example, navigation app).
- Disconnecting the charger will shut down the app selected for autorun and switch you to homescreen.
- Active "Activate background mode" feature means that Krenometer operates either when open or minimized. If the feature is not active, Krenometer switches to manual mode and operates only when open on the screen.
- Set the sensitivity and also warning (yellow) and alarm (red) zones according to your vehicle's specifications. Do not set too small angle values and too high sensitivity level in order to avoid false alarm caused by turns and surface irregularities.
- If you want to stay in navigation app on a steep slope, exit Krenometer by double tap on "back" button. To re-activate watch mode, launch Krenometer, minimize it by tapping "home" button" and launch navigation app.
Enjoy using Krenometer!
Krenometer is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Krenometer (version 1.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.